I am 30 years old male and have PAIN in my right ear (sound like water dripping). I have consulted a ENT specialist he told that a hole also in ear screen, he suggested that it can be cured by medicine and there is no need for operation of the ear and it can be avoided . Please suggest.
Sanjay Wadhwa
Asked about - Ear, Nose, Throat (E.N.T Specialist)