Second degree skin burn problem ?
Doctors i want to know about the solution for my skin burn problem. when i was of age 9 years, i got a skin burn from hot iron machinery that damaged my skin on right arm. those days i didn't get proper medication for this. now i am of 25 years. what is the right solution for this?
quixoo Kuldeep Chauhan
Asked about - Skin & Hair Problem (Dermatologist/Trichologist)